Craigslist and Other Bargains

HomesteaderWife

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@Nyboy - Around here, surprisingly, roosters actually around $20+ on CL. This was the first time I had seen them free in my area in awhile.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Major score!! We went shoe shopping for me yesterday. We went to a Sketchers outlet store in Tyler where I found Shape-ups tennis shoes. They are $100 a pair, but were marked 70% off. We bought me 3 pairs, one pair to be "farm shoes" one pair to wear and the other pair to go on the shelf. We also got me a pair of brown tennis shoes in a hiking boot style for $40! I love Shape ups tennis shoes, but refuse to pay $100 for them.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had some of these several years ago that I got at a mark-down type of store for $11!! I wore the last pair out over a year ago. :hit Finding these for $30 was fantastic. I love these shoes! :love

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
That closet looks bigger than any room in my house! LOL My poor husband lived out of boxes for a year because I threw the crappy wire racks from the closets outside and wouldn't bring them back in. Finally I built him towers 18" deep, 7 feet tall, 1 is 36" wide, the other is 24" wide, both have shelves with baskets for small items. I put two poles for hanging clothes in between the towers. His closet is 10' long, 4' wide. Mine is much smaller. He loves his closet, especially since his clothes no longer hang in moving boxes. LOL

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I replied to a CL about a fish for my tank. While emailing back and forth came out people where moving and have a outside pond of goldfish. I can have all the goldfish for FREE. Goldfish are no way near what Koi cost but a good size goldfish goes for between $10 - $20 all I have to do is caught them. I told my nephew I needed his help Sun, I didn't say why. Hope for him it is a warm day. picking up new plastic totes with covers to bring home fish.

Latest posts