Craigslist and Other Bargains

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Never did get the goldfish, they kept giving me the run around changing pick up right before. Happens a lot with Cl. Oh well pet shop has feeder goldfish 10 for a dollar.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Last year I got a free wheel barrel that needed a new tire but that was going to cost about $25. So I bought another one for $8 just for the tire. It was deeper so I decided to keep it and sold the free one. This one would sell for $50 on CL. Painted it Golden Sunset. View attachment 19601

What a pretty wheelbarrow. $8 was a steal!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Got TONS of play food and play dishes FREE! All in great condition and high quality. Even had white wooden eggs of which I kept two for future new hens.

Attachments

• IMG_1864.JPG
    IMG_1864.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 159

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
That will be great for your kids!!!
We had so much fun just sorting it. It was way too much so we had a "donation" pile. I had seen some for $5 and it was crappy and just a handful. This was a whole tub full and a lot of the food was wooden by Melissa and Doug which is very expensive. She could have easily sold everything for $20.

Mary

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
last night I ran to petsmart for some parrot seed. All over the store where signs 30% off. I asked one of the employees how long the sale was, she said store was closing. As time got closer to closing date a higher discount would be given. Going to keep a eye on sale, good chance to stock up on fish and parrot supplies.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
last night I ran to petsmart for some parrot seed. All over the store where signs 30% off. I asked one of the employees how long the sale was, she said store was closing. As time got closer to closing date a higher discount would be given. Going to keep a eye on sale, good chance to stock up on fish and parrot supplies.
I would check daily. Sometimes stuff goes fast and there won't be much of a selection.

Mary

Latest posts