Craigslist and Other Bargains

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
during our recent cold weather I put on every warm article of clothing I had to go out and take care of the animals. I wore the Carhartt overalls that belonged to my son when he was in high school. He is 35.......LOL They were way too long for me, so I rolled them up. Hey, they kept me warm! Can't wait for my coat! But it will be new and I will be reluctant to wear it out to play.....

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
We do carhart here I wear the insulated zip up sweatshirt style coat. I find the other cold weather coats are to heavy and I end up taking them off part way through the day. DW has a couple different coats, one is over 20 yrs old blizzard proof coat that I bought for work and wore only once it way to hot. If you can find them for a good price you lucky, even the sale price is usually steep.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay do you have a tailor ? He can shorten the overalls

A tailor? :lol::lol:

Right now the rich are all wearing a coat from Canada has a goose on arm.

Well I'm not rich, so if I bought that coat, I'd probably only qualify for goose poop on the arm. :thumbsup

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
On a recent IRS tax interview... a male nurse also volunteers for a "search and rescue " group. He purchased VERY EXPENSIVE ( almost $$$$$$ 20,000 ) wardrobe consisting of DESIGNER 'T " shirts, Sport shirts, Jackets, Pants ,Shoes ,Camping Equipment,etc. items as a charitable deduction on his tax returns. This claim was DENIED due to the fact that they were NOT for the use for the entire search and rescue but for the claimant alone. :th

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Been busy as get out on the sister site this was too good to pass up bought a Dickey coat for me this winter
our Dels Coop bought by TSC was closed by TSC thinking that 10 towns that where served by this Dels would all make the 35 mile one way trip to their store none of us do drive 68 miles one way to bypass them window in the truck says so

Latest posts