Critters and tomatoes! Yikes!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
We have racoons too but I don't think they eat or destroy my tomatoes. Every year I have a few that are bitten, eaten, or pecked. This year no different. I've left them there hoping they will stick to those. I've also been picking them halfway when they're ripe.

But I think the eating is done by birds and rats. Thankfully it's not too much damage.

Mary

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
OK, that's it!!!
Now I feel more comfortable with this bunch of pea pickers.
This reminds me of planting peas with my 3 grandsons last year. They were 11, 7 and 5 at the time. They were laughing and graffawing as only boys seem to love to do. I guess I am dense sometimes. I was planting peas and they were planting pees. Planting pees,hahaha.Planting pees,hahaha.Planting pees,hahaha.Planting pees,hahaha.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
This reminds me of planting peas with my 3 grandsons last year. They were 11, 7 and 5 at the time. They were laughing and graffawing as only boys seem to love to do. I guess I am dense sometimes. I was planting peas and they were planting pees. Planting pees,hahaha.Planting pees,hahaha.Planting pees,hahaha.Planting pees,hahaha.
When i'm shelling peas and someone calls, "What are you up to?" I reply "I am peeing in my recliner." :lol:

Latest posts