Crochet swap

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
So on my way to work Sat morning on my hour drive, the NPR story was boring on the radio, so the voices in my head had to entertain me and I came up w/an assembly idea that is going to fly my nerd flag high and proud! lol lol lol

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
My crochet is lumpy and terrible looking, but I can sew decently. :)

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My crochet is lumpy and terrible looking, but I can sew decently. :)
That is from holding the thread w/ uneven tension. Experiment w/ different more comfortable for you ways to hold your thread w/ your "feed" hand. I do not hold mine like anybody I know, but it works for me.

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
So on my way to work Sat morning on my hour drive, the NPR story was boring on the radio, so the voices in my head had to entertain me and I came up w/an assembly idea that is going to fly my nerd flag high and proud! lol lol lol
What is it? :barnie Oh and where is MY doctor who quilt? :p Your killing me.;)

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thought I quoted your post but since I didn't @Wishin' I'll tag you instead

This is going to be Doctor Who inspired too. The circles are going to be around a large center square in clock positions, each one will have a sentence of phrase written in circle Gallyfraen. The center large square is going to be concentric swirly thing like in the beginning of the old show and I will quilt that w/ a TARDIS.

I am still working on the idea for the pieced blocks I did. I need to find the right embroider hoops, they are going to be a triptic wall hanging.