Crossbow Arrived Going Hunting

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
:thumbsupNyboy, doesn't it feel doubly good to be able to mix up this poison knowing it is going to be put to its proper use rather than on your friends.:lol: Sorry!

I sure hope you get he results you're expecting and hoping for. Never having used that product, I still wonder that so many people keep going back after their PI for years.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Smart Red I've used some nasty mixes to get mine under control. Problem is was allowed to get out of control. So you spray one major patch but miss others. Or the roots are so HUGE and EVERYWHERE you can't get it all in one year. In my case, 5-6 years.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have been battling over 10 years
@Smart Red I've used some nasty mixes to get mine under control. Problem is was allowed to get out of control. So you spray one major patch but miss others. Or the roots are so HUGE and EVERYWHERE you can't get it all in one year. In my case, 5-6 years.
That's rather what I've heard. Crossbow may be a good start, but expecting poison ivy to move on down the road without a big fight is doomed from the start. I didn't want Nyboy expecting miracles with any product.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Miracle? What he was told is what will happen. Spray that on, it will kill all it comes in contact with. Problem is what you miss and that neighbors don't attack it as well, thus re-infecting you.

So did you get it sprayed this weekend?

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I did spray 2 big vines yesterday mixed it exactly to label . need to find out what @Ridgerunner used to label keys at work. have 2 plastic sprayers that look alike 1 for orchard spray the other for crossbow, don't want to mix them up.

Latest posts