Current Pictures of My Garden

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is my shady garden that will be all filled out in the spring.
IMG_5552.jpg

This is a picture of my perennial border where I have stuck some beets and will be planting bush beans where ever I have space.
IMG_5658 (1).jpg

My lettuce, strawberry, and cilantro beds.
A
IMG_1714 (2).jpg

A side view of my beds where I have garlic, 2 kinds of kale, where zuchini will also go.
IMG_1645 (2).jpg

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Kale. How do you eat that where it is tolerable? Wife has tried it 3 different ways, tried it in smoothie recipe, all, not good.

Beautiful gardens.

Is that a putting green to the left?

Last edited:

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Such a beautiful use of space in what appears to be a smaller gardening area. Everything looks so clean and natural. I love the idea of planting foods and flowers together. I see you have found a good way to keep animals from digging in your beds. I'll have to try that on my begonia bed. The chipmunks don't eat the tubers, but they keep digging them up daily.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
seedcorn, I eat kale a lot. I always have it in salads. I also add it to my spaghetti sauce and chicken soup.

smartred, I'm kind of a "neat" person. I like to see everything pretty. There are no weeds nor yellow leaves. I'm always looking out for those and pulling them. :)

Mary

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh my word Mary just stunning! Love love love it.

But I agree with Seedcorn, kale is gross. :hide

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
seedcorn, no that is not a putting green. It is a type of outdoor sports stuff where the play structure is. It's rubber soft so the kids can't get hurt on it. You can see it on my avatar.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
When the kids get older, put put golf. Imagine fun they will have bouncing off fence, through plants, etc. great fun. :weee

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
seedcorn, I posted on another thread about a pizza I made using kale that was delicious!

Mary
When the kids get older, put put golf. Imagine fun they will have bouncing off fence, through plants, etc. great fun. :weee
Well these kids don't get older. They only stay until they go off to kindergarden.

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Beautiful garden! What a great use of space. I love the winding brick walkways, did you lay the bricks?

Latest posts