Current Pictures of My Garden

Masoud

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Mary,
I use an iPhone to take pictures. To upload a picture from my phone, I tap TEG's "Upload a File", then tap on TEG's "Choose File", then tap TEG's "Existing File", then I see the thumbnails in my camera roll. Tap the one(s) I want to up load. Then tap TEG's "Full Image". All are done on the iPhone. Oh, finally tap on "Post Reply".

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I didn't even want to look at this thread, while sleet hits my patio door and the thermometer is dipping to 10 degrees. But I did, and I'm glad I saw your beautiful garden, Mary. How do you keep the kids in your daycare out of the plantings?

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I didn't even want to look at this thread, while sleet hits my patio door and the thermometer is dipping to 10 degrees. But I did, and I'm glad I saw your beautiful garden, Mary. How do you keep the kids in your daycare out of the plantings?
If you look there is a little wrought iron fence around it. There are also 2 little paths that they use. One is in that tiny shade garden, the other is by the chicken coop. Since they are 2yrs and older, they managed to stay on those paths. But I do encourage them to touch and smell my plants that are in containers as long as they are gentle.

Mary

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Masoud, I hope this works from my phone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 217

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Masoud, I sort of did it but it was very hard using that tiny phone screen. Don't know what I did or fail to do to make the picture sideways.

This computer stuff is soooo hard!

Mary

Masoud

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Masoud, I sort of did it but it was very hard using that tiny phone screen. Don't know what I did or fail to do to make the picture sideways.

This computer stuff is soooo hard!

Mary
Sideways & Upside-down Pictures
On the iPhone a picture rotates depending on how you hold the phone. I think, if you take a picture while the camera lens is, say to the right, and then upload that picture while holding the phone so that the camera lens is on the top, you upload a turned around picture. So, I have tried to hold the phone with the lens pointing up while shooting pictures, and send the pictures holding the phone in the lens-up position! I have had good results!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary don't feel bad, I email pics from my phone to myself and upload from there. I feel rather proud that I am at least techno-smart enough to figure it out. :thumbsup

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Easiest way to download pix from iPhone to Windows based computer is to just email them to yourself. Otherwise there is a program you have to download to sync them. Want more info, I can look up program, etc.

Latest posts