Current Pictures of My Garden

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sideways & Upside-down Pictures
On the iPhone a picture rotates depending on how you hold the phone. I think, if you take a picture while the camera lens is, say to the right, and then upload that picture while holding the phone so that the camera lens is on the top, you upload a turned around picture. So, I have tried to hold the phone with the lens pointing up while shooting pictures, and send the pictures holding the phone in the lens-up position! I have had good results!
Do you mean hold the phone in a horizontal position while taking the picture and hold the phone in a vertical position while uploading?

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary, everything is positively lovely! You are making such wonderful use of your space...I love it all!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
It took me the longest time to realize that my charging wire was in 2 parts ;).

Once I pulled the wire out of the plug, I realized that I could plug the phone into the computer. Once in the computer, I realized I could open the pictures in my old Paint program.

Paint allows me to rotate the pictures and save them. Never had much use for Paint but after these lightbulb moments, I've used it regularly!

Steve

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Love your shade garden, whats your favorite shade plant? I love bleeding hearts.
Nyboy, I love bleeding heart also but can't seem to grow them. I like the calla lillies because they are so easy to grow and start growing again about 2 months after they finish blooming. I also love hostas, hydrangeas, and that golden creeping jenny.

Mary

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
It took me the longest time to realize that my charging wire was in 2 parts ;).

Once I pulled the wire out of the plug, I realized that I could plug the phone into the computer. Once in the computer, I realized I could open the pictures in my old Paint program.

Paint allows me to rotate the pictures and save them. Never had much use for Paint but after these lightbulb moments, I've used it regularly!

Steve
Steve, I asked my husband where the wire was to connect the phone to the computer and he told me it was the charging one. I said "What"? Yep, told me to take it apart and replug into phone. I don't know if I can venture further into Paint. That sort of stuff is just to technical for me. I just finished painting my living room and if I use Paint, I'm afraid I would start painting my phone!!! :lol:

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Now Mary, that paint program was an original with Windows.

How long do you suppose Windows has been out?

DW uses the internet browser and she uses texting on the phone. Mostly, she talks. Reminds me of my mom in the 1950's how much she talks! Better not tell her that.

Pictures are more of a big deal with DW but I have no idea what she will do with all she takes. I have noticed that she is only willing to sit and look at them during the worst weather days.

I was drafted to put them on CD's and DVD's over the years. I'm scared that the thought of printing out all the stills will occur to her :/.

Steve

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This is my shady garden that will be all filled out in the spring.View attachment 1401
This is a picture of my perennial border where I have stuck some beets and will be planting bush beans where ever I have space.
View attachment 1402
My lettuce, strawberry, and cilantro beds.
AView attachment 1403
A side view of my beds where I have garlic, 2 kinds of kale, where zuchini will also go.
View attachment 1404

Such a beautiful sight for me right now! Thanks for the early peek into spring! :love

Creeping Jenny is a favorite of mine also. I grew calla lilies one year, but you have to lift the bulbs for winter here or grow them as an annual. I don't mind having a break from my flowers beds, but it would be so great to be able to grow veges all year!

Do you have a favorite time of year in your gardens?

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Lavender2, I'm lucky that I don't have to dig up those calla lillies. Everything that is in that shady bed stays put and I don't do a single thing. Well maybe trim the salvia down.

My favorite time of the year is the fall. But not necessary for gardening. I just love the cool weather, fall colors, and wind that breezes in. I'm most busiest in the garden then. Pruning everything keeps me occupied. But once I plant my garlic, kale, swiss chard, and lettuce I'm pretty much done for the winter.

Mary

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well.... here it is.... my flower garden after the most recent snow.
001 (2).JPG

I have not been able to get up into the lot to snap a photo of the vegetable garden. :/

Latest posts