Dads Delusional

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Was told not to go to dad birthday dinner last night :hit:hit:hit Made sense my niece had a 3 hour drive back to school, if they waited till I got out of work she would have been driving late at night. I see my dad all the time thought it more important niece spend time with him. Dad will get his gifts Sunday when we have dinner

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
You really, really need a manager so you can take time off for times like this. I know how hard it is to find someone trustworthy and dependable, I truly hope you find that just right person.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had two pretty ladies in mind. Top left - YOU - or center. ;) Wonderful family photo.
Top left it is. The center is my son's wife. Best daughter-in-law anyone could have. The seated woman is my oldest daughter. Mother of the 3 boys of mine. My son is holding the dog. That dog never lets him out of her sight when he is visiting. We had a missing niece and a missing niece in law. It is suspected they both ate something bad the night before at their first family dinner. Our celebrating continues this weekend with other family that could not make Christmas.

Latest posts