Dark Ice, a continuation of Okie Ice, very pic heavy

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not being a fan of ice right now...I still love those pics! You really know your way around that camera... I love the one with the "moon" also. I'm sure you were cold taking those, but it was worth it!!

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Those pics are stunning, K!!! You should be submitting those to mags or contests somewhere. I've tried some night pics with my crappy Walmart bought camera but know nothing about how to use it to the best advantage for night pics.

I took one through a window of the full moon and icicles and you can't really even tell what it is unless someone would tell you what it is. I've tried taking the same kind of pics while outside with no luck.

LL

I LOVE your pics, not only for the subject but the composition...you have a good eye for balance and color, and even the emotion, of a scene. Have you ever considered doing that professionally, if you don't already do so?
Bee night shots are hard, a tripod is a must, and taking lots of pics so you have a few good ones. Your pic isn't bad at all, has a mysterious feel.

Latest posts