Daylight Savings Time

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I feel your pain BUT I would rather be riding my ponies in the evening with some light, so I'd vote FOR DST 365.
R U a sweet pea sneaking up on your horse while it's napping? Bless your heart....

See what U started @baymule ?

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I HATE DLST. :tongue It's stoopid to try and change the natural time, just to try and squeeze in more...what? Work? Folks were healthier when they got up with the chickens and went to bed when they did too. Wish they would just leave the clocks alone. :rolleyes:

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have lights in my barn and I like to surprise the horses early early when they are laying down in their stalls. :p
Quoted wrong post above. This should make more sense than other one. Dang, I feel dumb.....

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I see no valid reason for changing clocks anymore it was so children could work in the family fields
how often does that happen now? If our esteemed loosely termed president had a grain of sense he would
put an end to it

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Indiana does observe DST. It's just the state is broke as to which time zone. Thanks to Ditch Mitch Daniels....

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I blame the Alaska purchase. If Johnson hadn't gone along with Seward and left things as they were, Alaska would have remained Orthodox and likely not lost two time zones.

Further, supposedly closing the frontier a generation later just drove the crazies north. I've noticed that Whitehorse scrambled back to BC time despise being farther west than Juneau.

:) Steve

Latest posts