Decline and fall: how American society unraveled

Ladyhawke1

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
This is where the kindergarten kids come to meet. Ewwwwwif it was not on the TeeVee it did not happen.

Reading is fundamental. Your opinions are your own. Do not be too fast to dismiss information from others without your own investigation first or is easier just to pull it out of your.

The word NEWS comes from North, East, West, South.all things come from those directions. World news is world news. Do you actually think you are getting the information you need with our conventional media. Being too busy is no excuse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smedley_Butler

Quote from: Major General Smedley Darlington Butler (July 30, 1881 June 21, 1940) at the time of his death the most decorated Marine in U.S. history.

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.

Please do not attempt to lecture me on history when you are strangers to it. :tongue

By a book.. any book and read it.

A People's History of the United States

http://www.amazon.com/Peoples-Histo...31&sr=8-1&keywords=peoples+history+of+us+zinn

Latest posts