Diamond In The Roughage

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I hope the lady doesn't blame you if the dog doesn't produce the expensive part.
I am sure she has a whole jewelry box of diamonds. I know this is horrible thing to say but if you think of stereotype dizzy blonde you have her. Trophy wives get all the best jewelry

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
LOL This to shall pass... (pun intended ) ;) I have a co-worker whose Grand daughter put Grandma's Diamond ring in her mouth and SWALLOWED it. Dr. was called immediately. Watch her closely. Check everything she passes. IT should be out in 2 or 3 days. Nope and Xray showed it still in her intestine. It finally passed ONE WEEK later! Sure hope this diamond is found sooner than that!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Back in my boarding days we had a lab leave us something that looked pretty terrifying at first. Lola was infamous for eating EVERYTHING, including a couple of steps off the back deck and some of the siding off of the house, so we never quite knew what to expect when she stayed with us. One day I was doing the 'first thing in the morning pooper scoop run' and saw what looked like a chewed up snake in her run. Long, lumpy, coiled up, slimy.... It wasn't until I got up the nerve to get close enough to poke it with the pooper scooper that I realized it was a poop filled/covered pair of pantyhose! She was one LUCKY dog that it passed through without binding up somewhere.
Over all those years... I don't recall finding (or even looking for) anything valuable in all those tons of poo. Good luck getting that earring back.
My brother's dog Digger (A Big black lab) ate a pair of panty hose once. Hank had to HELP get those out :sick as silly dog was walking around with them partially hanging out ! DOGS !!!!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think someone asked of she checked carpet/floor well for the missing stone.
IF puppy was chewing it up, it could have been knocked out of the setting before it was swallowed and not even in said puppy! Worth a look or an Xray at the least!