does anyone else find the febreze commercials scary?

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have a neighbor who uses so much air freshener that just walking past her house will about knock you out (about 40 yards from the road). My mom cracks me up too. She is so phobic about odors, she always thinks she smells her sewer backing up because it did one time years ago and was fixed. Nobody else can smell it, especially not over all the air fresheners she uses. She offered to take home laundry to do for me when the baby came, but I kept turning her down because she uses scented products and they bother my asthma.

cityfarmer

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Kassaundra said:
What I find the most disturbing about the commercials is after the blind fold comes off and they know they are in filth, they continue to sit on the nasty sofa!!!!!!!
I would be off the sofa, away from the countertop, and out of the van before my shorts could catch up with me!

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
I hadn't thought about it being dangerious....

But the one where the woman puts all the toys away and sprays the carpet (?) and when she looks back they've all gotten back out, covered the floor again so they can smell the fabreze.... that one FREAKS ME OUT.

Teka

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
You don't need the scentsy thing. Put a drop of essential oil (or mist your pefume) on the glass globe of your light. When it is turned on, the oil vaporizes and scents. I do this in the bathroom when we have lots of guests coming.

Latest posts