Don't want a job~

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
upload_2017-9-11_17-22-28.png

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am not into gals or men with all the hardware stuck in their faces either. I guess I'm getting old , but I don't understand today's young adults. The everybody gets a trophy, sipping $5.00 chia mocha latte ,with flame red hair ,a face and body riddled with jewelry, and the rest covered with ironic tattoos that all have some deep meaning. And I am the father of 2 millinials. I have turned into my father lol.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
I was recently down in Fountain Valley, California~the family took us to old Tin Can Beach~now it's Huntington Beach a bit ritzy~and the Tats and bones through the cheeks and ears~there was quite a mess of mess~and it is in no way rural```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Collector~years ago two guys who worked for my brother~I was a kid~they intended to get me drunk and did a good job of it~the plot was to get me a tattoo that they would pay for~ I actually got into the chair at the Tattoo parlor~but I had sense enough to start a fight with the guy with the tattoo gun~and he ordered us out of the building.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
My son was wanting to date a young woman who had facial piercings and tats all over her body...asked my opinion on it. Big mistake. Got all defensive when I asked why in the world would he want to date her....dating is supposed to be a precursor to marriage and can you picture this person as the mother of your children? Why hook your wagon up with someone who has shown such poor judgement and will you want to be married to someone with that low opinion of themselves that they had to do something like this to get attention?

All fair questions, according to me. Men don't often think of the future when presented with a hot bod and an attitude of reckless abandon.

Son said it was nigh impossible to find a girl nowadays that DIDN'T have a tattoo or piercing of some kind. I said to hold out for the one in a million that didn't...you won't regret it. That's the one that was strong enough to not give into societal fads and peer pressure and respected her body and self enough to think about her own future.

He didn't date her after all, which gave me a huge sigh of relief.

Latest posts