Don't want a job~

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bee wasn't taking any chances.......

And Bee is old enough to know better. ;) There's never anything right about "just sex"...oh, it may feel like that at the time, but it's 50 shades of wrong~ morally, physically and emotionally. If you live long enough and learn as you go, you eventually find that out.

As a mother, it's my duty to educate my children about those things.

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm not against tattoos but don't have any myself. I've only recently thought about getting one, but only if I still feel the same way in a year. I just don't like the idea of anything permanent attached to my skin.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm not against tattoos but don't have any myself. I've only recently thought about getting one, but only if I still feel the same way in a year. I just don't like the idea of anything permanent attached to my skin.
That's a mistake that won't wash off. I can look at my 62 year old butt, glad that I didn't get that rose tattoo when I was 19. So what does a wrinkledass :old old butt rose look like anyhow? Glad that I don't know......... :lol:

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's a mistake that won't wash off. I can look at my 62 year old butt, glad that I didn't get that rose tattoo when I was 19. So what does a wrinkledass :old old butt rose look like anyhow? Glad that I don't know......... :lol:

As a nurse, I have first hand knowledge of what tats look like when they age on a butt...think larger, faded and sagging. So that pretty little butterfly at the top of your butt will one day look like a condor. That rose? A wrinkled, faded thing.

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
When I went in for an MRI I was asked if I had any tattoos, apparently they can be a problem as well as any metal bits in or on your body. Of course that would be the last thing on these kids minds. Also do they realize all those weird and wonderful colors are going to fade in time just leaving a large blob of nothingness.
Hubby was in the Navy and has his share of tats, all the color that was there at one time has faded out, maybe the inks they use today last longer.

One of my granddaughter's friends has a small tat under her left...., she's not concerned, she says when she's older and things start to sag it will be well hidden.

Fads are fun at the time but to do something permanent to your body is just plain stupid, not only that they can cause problems down the road.

Annette

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
fail1.jpg
This one's not two bad```

Actually it's about four and one half going on five```

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
What a sadness. To be so messed up inside that you make your outside a reflection of it is a huge sadness. Wish I could help folks like that...give them a job of some kind that helps them feel fulfilled and worthy of living, one that would have them thinking of others instead of so much of themselves.

Latest posts