Dream about Hoodat.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had a long dream about Hoodat the other night. He was in a wheelchair and was rolling down the sidewalk on my street somewhere. I ran up to him and asked why he was no longer posting. He shook his head and said that he was angry and couldn't post anymore. I cried out and said we all appreciated his posts! And he taught me how ladybugs migrate in my area, generation by generation as they move west in the fall and then east in the spring. He hung his head and rolled away.

I think I dreamed of him that night cus I saw my first ladybug here, on a stalk of dino kale.

:(

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
How blessed that we can keep those we care about close to our hearts and memories. Each and every time we share a part of Hoodat's wisdom we continue his work and memory.

I was just about to post about @murphysranch and his dream when my screen jumped back to the home page. Nothing I did, it just happened. Gremlins? Or something more?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I guess that lady bug brought you a thought.

You probably shouldn't worry about @hoodat . He might not have been wearing that tinfoil hat, is all.

Funny how dreams go, MurphyRanch. I was hanging out at a fire station the other night and @Jared77 was keeping me company.

Steve

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Do we know for sure that he is deceased? I was hoping someone who corresponded with him would be able to check the obits in the city he lived in. I don't have his name and address, or I would have done it.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had a long dream about Hoodat the other night. He was in a wheelchair and was rolling down the sidewalk on my street somewhere. I ran up to him and asked why he was no longer posting. He shook his head and said that he was angry and couldn't post anymore. I cried out and said we all appreciated his posts! And he taught me how ladybugs migrate in my area, generation by generation as they move west in the fall and then east in the spring. He hung his head and rolled away.

I think I dreamed of him that night cus I saw my first ladybug here, on a stalk of dino kale.

:(
Sad dream. Happy Memory.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wonder about Hoodat.... we all should put in our will our log in info, so our beneficiary can let TEG'ers know what happened to us!
I was thinking about this the other day. We should all tell our family to let our friends here know if something happens to us. I don't like to keep wondering what happened to him.

Mary

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am the only one on this computer and I stay logged in all the time. I should let the grands know how to let my internet friends know if something happens, but on the IUD site I just let them know that if I don't post for over half a year, I am not able to post at all -- for whatever reason.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hoody sent me some seeds a few years back and I thought I kept his info, and when So Lucky mentioned somebody trying to contact him I looked but couldn't find it. If it does turn up I will definitely send him a note and let him know of our concern and fondness for him.

Latest posts