Emoji problems

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
A note about the new editor: If you click the 3 vertical dots, you'll see more options.

1609227563071.png

Also, if you're on a phone or tablet, you can turn your screen to landscape and you'll see more editing options.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
the whole menu bar changed. the toggle BB code went to a separate submenu too. i noticed this on SS last night. since there is white space on that bar it's a wasted click for me.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
on the great side of improving things, i noticed sometime recently that it took a long time for a right click to give me the right response, now it is back to more normal, so thank you for that @Nifty! :) ❤️

as a funny aside i was thinking my mouse was going... which i'd hate since i just got this one not too long ago. haha...

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
These youngsters and their concerns, @Nifty ...

Only around for 4 or 5 years and they just don't realize that in earlier formats ..

. we had to start TEG every morning with a crank. Emojis had to be drawn in by hand with a feather quill dipped in an ink well.

digitS'
Which calls to mind one of the Star Trek movies, where Scotty is on pre-Alexa Earth, trying to access a computer. He calls out "computer..." several times, before being told that he needs to type in his question. "How quaint" he says. :lol:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
These youngsters and their concerns, @Nifty ...

Only around for 4 or 5 years and they just don't realize that in earlier formats ..

. we had to start TEG every morning with a crank. Emojis had to be drawn in by hand with a feather quill dipped in an ink well.

digitS'

you sure it wasn't via cattypoultry?

p.s. the haha emojie picked up tears, but i'm not always crying when laughing... hmm...

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nifty , this was quite a site overhaul! I really like the change to the 'preview' function, which now toggles between views, rather than opening a second view below - much less scrolling. And thus far, all the previous problems with emojis seem to have disappeared. :thumbsup

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
When posting photos, the thumbnail versions are now much larger - only 2 can fit side-by-side. Is this change intentional? Or is there a way for us to re-size thumbnails? I'm not complaining, mind you; I do like the appearance.

Latest posts