ENDED - TEG Picture Contest - Winter 2013

buckabucka

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thanks!
I once went to see a talk by a sculptor. She made 3-D clothes that stood up by themselves, rather unusual. As I took the stiff clothes off the line, I thought, "hey, I could do that!" And ran inside for my camera.

The one with the owl, I was lucky to look out there and see him conversing with the chicken sculpture. I had to shoot the photo through the window. When I stepped outside, he took off.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Kt'sgirl, I have about 10 kinds of brambleberries. Those Burbank Thornless are strongly flavored and somewhat sweet. My favorite ones for garden munching though are the Logans. Oh, and I really liked the fall gold raspberries!
I am hoping the local nursery in Ukiah will have the black raspberries after january 1st as the owner said he would. (I think he gets them from his ex wife. when I was there last spring asking for them he called and asked when they'd be ready, and the conversation sounded like he was talking to an ex, lol!)

KTsgirl

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Oh a fellow berry lover! The world is a beautiful place!! An ex...so he may or may not have them. LOL. I hope he does. I L O V E the goldies!

Latest posts