ENDED - WINNER ANNOUNCED - Official TEG Caption Contest - Pic by baymule

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Congrats @canesisters !!

I now have sad news to relate about Sneaky Snake. It seems that he went several houses down to an Idiot Neighbor's chicken coop. Idiot Neighbor doesn't have the coop completely closed in to protect his chickens, it is wide open. He couldn't get his hens to go back in the coop and finally found the snake in the dark coop. Idiot Neighbor called Good Neighbor who had killed a large copperhead in his own yard several weeks prior. Good Neighbor hurried over with his shotgun. Good Neighbor shot the snake, then fished him out of the coop where he could get a good look at the snake. He was terribly upset that he had killed a rat snake. Idiot Neighbor didn't know why and Good Neighbor explained that Sneaky Snake ate mice and gophers. He told Idiot Neighbor that he needed to enclose his coop to keep the snakes out and that from now, he was on his own. I was very upset to hear that Sneaky Snake met an untimely end.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
sad.jpg Poor Sneaky Snake!

voodoodoll_2[1].gif
idiot neighbor..

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well he won't hi ho it's off to scare I go anymore. Play with fire, get burned-or in his case blasted.....

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
He should've stayed home where he belonged. :hit We have plenty of gophers and he probably could've grown another couple of feet long.

Latest posts