ENDED - Winner Announced - Official TEG Spring Garden Photo Contest

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score

With Easter behind us, and the showers of April upon us, the flowers of May will soon surround us. In this picture contest, we would like to feature our members' spring fruit tree blossoms, early flower blossoms, and more!

Here's what you need to do:
  • Upload up to 3 (THREE) pictures maximum to this thread. Each submission (picture) should be in it's own post.
  • All pictures must be your own and of your own garden.
  • As pictures are submitted, members can vote on their favorite submissions by clicking the "Like" button on the post in which the picture was submitted.
  • The sooner you submit your entry, the sooner you can begin to accumulate "Likes". Don't dillydally on this one!
  • Contest ends May 14, 2015.

The submission with the most votes (likes) will win a $10 BYC Store certificate!

Remember, the pictures must be of your garden, there is a limit of three submissions per member, and each submission must be in it's own post!

We're looking forward to seeing your spring blossom pictures!

And don't forget to cast your vote for your favorite submissions by clicking the "Like" in the bottom right of the posts with your favorite pictures!

Last edited:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is going to be loaded, I do not remember planting it? Or what it is!!!!
014.JPG

ccheek

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Is it okay if I throw this one in, even though it's posted in the POW thread? It was my first bloom this spring. :love

Attachments

• 2015-04-10 09.36.44.jpg
    2015-04-10 09.36.44.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 334

Latest posts