Ethical Question

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Dang, NyBoy! See what you started?

I don't know if the legalization of pot is driving anyone to take up arms against the union or if it's the criminalization that's doing it. Probably both.

SeedO's family has already applied for permanent residency in . . . where was it? The California Republic? Those Canadians had better be watching the border! Personally, I have Scottish forebears so they better roll out the welcome mat after they kick the agents of the UK, south. Packin'

Steve
Where ever it may be I am prepared and happy to go there, even if it's Alaska with it's almost year-round permafrost. The immigrant's that immigrated to America in it's early days came to find a better life and economic opportunity, the pioneers that went out west did so for the same reasons, and so will I if need be (move to a different location that is).

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Obviously, I have been distracted by gardening - which is why I am here on the forum.

That and conversing about gardening with others who have similar & related interests.

Re-enacting war was never my strong suit. Revolution? Must have something to do with compost.

Steve

Bluebonnet

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Where ever it may be I am prepared and happy to go there, even if it's Alaska with it's almost year-round permafrost. The immigrant's that immigrated to America in it's early days came to find a better life and economic opportunity, the pioneers that went out west did so for the same reasons, and so will I if need be (move to a different location that is).

The problem with that is that there is nowhere to run away to anymore.

Tyranny comes to not for one, but for all. It is never content and always wants more and when it is done sapping one place dry, it goes to where ever the good people fled to, because tyranny can not exist without leeching upon the labor and efforts of the common man. It is a parasite and when a parasite loses its host, it too ventures to travel far and wide in search of a new and better opportunity.

As for me, I would rather die fighting to keep what is mine, than to quit in disgust and give tyranny and easy foothold to do worse unto others.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for good men to do nothing. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Bluebonnet

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Obviously, I have been distracted by gardening - which is why I am here on the forum.

That and conversing about gardening with others who have similar & related interests.

Re-enacting war was never my strong suit. Revolution? Must have something to do with compost.

Steve

Revolutionary compost?

I'm sure every gardener in the world wants to be let in on the secret!

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wasn't home schooled but attended public schools which was a joke :duc , however I learned my lessons in the school of hard knocks because I have a brain and refused to be led by my nose. I am sick and tired of the bleeding hearts, do gooders and their so called representatives that will do anything for you for your own good because they know what is good for us, then let YOU pay for it. :rant That sounds too much like the manifesto of ... from everyone according to their ability, to everyone according to their needs. :somad

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Says my fellow TEXAN! :lol: I'm all for Texas pulling out of the Untied States and becoming our own country again. We have agriculture, oil, refineries, NASA, factories, the Houston Ship Channel........haha we could send a rocket to the moon and plant a TEXAS flag on it. :lol::lol:
Love that. :gig If Texas suceeded I'd move their in a heartbeat.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
:lol:Haha, if Texas succeeded we might have to put up a border fence, and I don't mean the Mexico side! hahaha :lol::lol: But I would cut a hole in it for my TEGer's! :lol:

Bluebonnet

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I'm assuming Texas is already hugely successful. If it were to secede it may be even more so. :D

Considering that Texas is one of the few, if only States with a gold reserve held in the State instead of some bank somewhere, I think it is safe to say that Texans are preparing for the possibility.

Latest posts