Ethical Question

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Topic has taken a different turn but yet on titled subject of ethics.

Journey, I've typed 3 different responses to you. I apologize for all 3 (yes, I deleted before posting :)) make that now 4!

Nyboy, do what you think is right and be ready to suffer consequences. That is always how it has been and will be.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Very well said Journey, you put it very articulately and I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I will bow out of this, though I had intended to respond.

NYboy, I hope the best for your friend.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think one of the reasons this forum is so successful is that we tend to self-govern. Sure, we all have different opinions on lots of important issues, but we became friends because we have the love of gardening in common. Some of my favorite people on here have diametrically opposite views from me, on everything but gardening. I will try not to insult your intelligence or motives, and I know you will do the same for me.
We are, after all, all doing the best we can.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Awww......kissy kissy hug and everybody gets along......can we go back to talking about growing WEED now? :lol::lol:
See what I mean about southerners???? Always stirring the pot! We've already settled that issue! Or have we???? Hey go back to your warm weather, posting pix of your gardens, and tormenting us nawtherners... Calling for up to 14" os snow this weekend so I'm in no mood to be tormented!

Hey, Nyboy, got any weed to calm me down?

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I would except I dont smoke! Guess I'll just have to sit here and stew. Oh yeah, wrong thread, sit here in my own broth. Still wrong thread!

Latest posts