Eva's #3

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
:love That name is just perfect, not that my opinion counts for anything but it's a lot better than Tinkle, for pitys sake, all that name does is make me want to go potty :weee Now Areyakiddinme reminds me of the funniest ever New year I've ever had, come to think of it , I had to go potty a lot that new year too

It's a good thing to laugh, don't ya think? It's just great for your endorphins and it irons out all those annoying wrinkles. Not that I've got all that many, just a few maybe .

:ep WHAT are you kidding me, Ryder, oh ok then if that's your choice hun Ryder's not a bad name, better than the wee wee name. :caf
That was my take on a very fine young man's humour. No where near as funny as he is but I enjoyed having a bash. It will be deleted soon. :)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Names are fun to pick out. I like Ryder. Sounds like steak. :lol:

Had a pretty little ewe lamb born last week. Her name is Sale Barn. :gig
Everything sounds like food to us :drool We are just greedy admit it ;)

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
The vet has to enter SOMETHING under 'pet's name' when he comes out to castrate him ;)
I’ve helped castrate many & we never felt the need to document or name the poor unfortunate.........

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have a steer named Goldie, he's pretty. No, I didn't castrate him, we bought him that way. He goes to freezer camp in March. BWA-HA-HA-HA

Latest posts