Excaliber Dehydrater 9 tray

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
As far as coming up with more storage space- I was inspired by Marys
story about taking out the dishwasher and installing a wine refrigerator. That's what I've convinced dh to do, only turn the space
into an appliance cupboard, (because I'm not a wino :D).

I've acquired a Foodsaver, a Kitchenaid mixer and a Nutribullet all in the space of a few months. Along with all the usual kitchen doodads.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I would never ever take out the dishwasher for more space. In our old house, i gave up cabinets to get a dishwasher installed!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary They look alike. I think the same model. :D
@baymule I WILL find room somewhere. Even if I have to move some of DH's Honey equipment out of the kitchen! :eek: O.K. so the bottom shelf of the pantry closet by the fridge is full of stuff I seldom if never get out. I think I will pull it all out, box up and give away what is unused. Toss the junk and move the few things I might still need. Then put it there. Better than the overhead cabinet I can not put things up or get things down from.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
As far as coming up with more storage space- I was inspired by Marys
story about taking out the dishwasher and installing a wine refrigerator. That's what I've convinced dh to do, only turn the space
into an appliance cupboard, (because I'm not a wino :D).

I've acquired a Foodsaver, a Kitchenaid mixer and a Nutribullet all in the space of a few months. Along with all the usual kitchen doodads.
Are you calling me a wino thistle? :D I actually have milk, gatorades, and Corona's in there. No wine. We mostly drink red wine and I only have 32 bottles in my wine rack. So there...

Mary

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I would never ever take out the dishwasher for more space. In our old house, i gave up cabinets to get a dishwasher installed!
Bay, I hate dishwashers. The only reason I had one because when we first remodeled our kitchen I got talked into it because of home resale value. As if I would ever sell my home. We had flooding in the kitchen and had to replace it. I love washing dishes by hand and am quite fast doing so. :)

Mary

Latest posts