Excaliber Dehydrater 9 tray

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Go for it @Carol Dee!!!!!
A friend gave me a dehydrator this past fall (not Excalibur, one of the round ones...?) I haven't used it yet but am excited to start.
Cane we have gone through at least 3 of the round dehydrator. The plastic tray would get brittle and break after a few years. But they are a great place to start and you can always upgrade.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I sure love my Excalibur! A BYC friend came over yesterday, I gave her my trio of runner ducks and I showed her mine. So now she has Excalibur fever too! I sent her a link to the All American pressure canner, so now am being stalked by www.everythingkitchens.com That will be my next acquisition!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary Brokered a great deal for me. :) I now own a 9 tray Excalibur dehydrator! :weee Thank You so much Mary. I am looking forward to the day it arrives. I bet the 1st thing it is used for will be a batch of jerky for sons and grandson. I will have them over to make it up and get it in to dry.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary Brokered a great deal for me. :) I now own a 9 tray Excalibur dehydrator! :weee Thank You so much Mary. I am looking forward to the day it arrives. I bet the 1st thing it is used for will be a batch of jerky for sons and grandson. I will have them over to make it up and get it in to dry.
Awww....... isn't Mary the sweetest? :love Mary you are so thoughtful to do that for Carol.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love mine! When produce goes on sale, I dehydrate alot of it. Like Celery, or onions and potatoes. Also home grown kale, etc. Its a work horse!
Great idea! We have several crates of potatoes that are not keeping well, beginning to sprout. Looks like I may dehydrate some.

Latest posts