Fabalous or Tacky

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Red I think there old, emailed the seller what they where made of. She emailed me terra cotta and very heavy. I wonder if they where props from a movie.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
When the men on the chess board
Get up and tell you where to go ...

Go ask Alice
I think she'll know ...

digitS'

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy I like the way you have your urns and statuary displayed in the woods! What a fabulous place you must have. :)
I have also been thinking about the lions and pillars at the front entrance. If you moved the urns to another location or found some the right size and matching color of the pillars. Place them on TOP of the pillars with trailing plants?
I just went back and looked at the test pics. The urn you have might work. Paint is to match pillar and find a way to make it stay up there!!!!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy, placing statuary in the woods sounds lovely! I love when I see pictures of things that have that long abandon look.

Mary

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love them. :D I would totally go get them if they were in my area. Of course, I want to have a fantasy theme at our new house, and those would go in the "Harry Potter" section of the woods.

britesea

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Mary I love to place garden ornments deep in my woods. Sometimes I might only see them 2x a year. It the surprise of walking down a trail and coming up on a urn or fountain. Some you will only see after all the leaves have fallen. To each their own.
Very Zen...

Latest posts