Family Reunion

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
three weeks 5 days till dw and i go up to new york for her family reunion will be up there for a week. it has been way to long since i have been back...
dreading the 11 hr drive, but it will be good to see everyone again...hope they wear name tags...:lol: of course will be going fishing, going to eat at texas hot and village pizza. having toasted salt raising bread every morning with my eggs...yum

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
that would be neat even half way, but knowing @Nyboy busy schedule and rubbing martha's feet at a Beckoning call... guess i will just go fishing and practice shooting the 9mm for my concealed permit...

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay thats like 6 hours away NY not as big as Texas but big

that would be neat even half way, but knowing @Nyboy busy schedule and rubbing martha's feet at a Beckoning call... guess i will just go fishing and practice shooting the 9mm for my concealed permit...

Major, I guess if you can drive that far to see your dear wife's family, what's another 6 hours? You could pull a trick like Nyboy's Dad and just show up with your dog, expecting him to drop everything and groom her RIGHT NOW. :plbb

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Major I would love to meet with you and your family. Unfortunately summer is my insane time at work. Kids are out of school so families go on vacation. Bay my sister stopped at dad house made remark about how long dogs hair is. I think kennel is now to far for him to drive.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Major I would love to meet with you and your family. Unfortunately summer is my insane time at work. Kids are out of school so families go on vacation. Bay my sister stopped at dad house made remark about how long dogs hair is. I think kennel is now to far for him to drive.
You have been informed now that your dad's dog has long hair. Drop everything and toddle off to your dad's house with scissors in hand to trim the hair and a beauty treatment PRONTO ! :caf

Latest posts