Family Reunion

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Major, I guess if you can drive that far to see your dear wife's family, what's another 6 hours? You could pull a trick like Nyboy's Dad and just show up with your dog, expecting him to drop everything and groom her RIGHT NOW. :plbb

hum i could walk in as a inspector.. but that would be mean.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
There ya go Major. All you need is a fake mustache and a clipboard.
will pass on the fake mustache since i have a real one, have plenty of clipboards.
wonder what the average pay off to turn a blind eye is in new york ? guess that might make me do multiple inspections.. one as major the other gusto...

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
will pass on the fake mustache since i have a real one, have plenty of clipboards.
wonderwhat the average pay off to turn a blind eye is in new york ? guess that might make me do multiple inspections.. one as major the other gusto...

Okay, I was thinking disguise, but since you already have a mustache, then a bucket hat and a trench coat should do the job. You can't go as yourself you know, where's the panic in that?

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Everyone here is so crocked. Land that zoned wetland unbuildable manically changes when a developer wants to build on it. money under the table is normal way of doing business here. Chief of police lives in 3 million dollar house with a $100,000 boat in driveway. Don't let me get started.

Latest posts