Farm Day - Tractor Supply Co., Sanford, Maine

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
hi Stano, i was wondering if you had the contact information for Jim the guy that sells the silkies, cochins and ducks at the swaps? i have a friend on BYC looking for some silkie hatching eggs and i was hoping to get in contact with him for her! i'd love to see if i could buy some more buff cochin eggs from him too! thanks!

btw, the 2 peafowl i got from you i believe both are black shouldered cameo hens! they're still a little skittish but slowly coming around when i have leafy greens for them.

MomofDrew, i also mentioned i would ask you too if you will have any hatching eggs she could buy from you? i might even be interested in some. i have a new incubator coming this week and i'll need to try it out sometime over the next few months! :p

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My girls have cut way back on their laying...I can save a few if they do lay this week...I will let you know...

stano40

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Chickie'sMomaInNH said:
hi Stano, i was wondering if you had the contact information for Jim the guy that sells the silkies, cochins and ducks at the swaps? i have a friend on BYC looking for some silkie hatching eggs and i was hoping to get in contact with him for her! i'd love to see if i could buy some more buff cochin eggs from him too! thanks!

btw, the 2 peafowl i got from you i believe both are black shouldered cameo hens! they're still a little skittish but slowly coming around when i have leafy greens for them.

MomofDrew, i also mentioned i would ask you too if you will have any hatching eggs she could buy from you? i might even be interested in some. i have a new incubator coming this week and i'll need to try it out sometime over the next few months! :p
The only one I have a number to was Joe, who was usually right next to me. Sorry I just can't place Jim in my mind.

Those peafowl should be gorgeous when they are full grown.

bob

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
stano40 said:
Chickie'sMomaInNH said:

The only one I have a number to was Joe, who was usually right next to me. Sorry I just can't place Jim in my mind.

Those peafowl should be gorgeous when they are full grown.

bob
it was the guy with the birdhouse gourds. it might have been Joe. i sometimes have a hard time with names and i know way to many guys named James or Jim.