First batch of wild violet jelly

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Actually that's just white (the veins on the bottom petal don't count). A Confererate violet looks like this
ViolaSoPr_1.jpg

That pale purple is kind of new to me (though I can easily imagine it being there some violets ARE purple than others)
those are really pretty. Nope none of those here. :(

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Took my computer to DD's house so I could pay bills online and peeked in at this thread. I wanted to see the violet pics!! They are so gorgeous!!

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
oooohh...keeping this book marked. it might be a couple more weeks for my yard to be in full bloom of both white & purples for me to have enough to pick. i noticed a couple on Sunday blooming but that was only about 3 in 1 small cluster.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wanted to say thank to all who have shared about wild violet jelly and dandelion jelly. Made my first violet jelly - so pretty and so good. Will be making more - great gifts. Got my dandelions ready to make more of that this year. Several requests for it. Again another great little gift. Thanks to all who share so much on here.
photos?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
AARGH!!! I'm back home in internet nowhere land and can't see the pretty picture! WAH! y'all have no idea how much I miss the smilies ...... insert crying Smiley...

Latest posts