Flowers at home.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Lily on the balcony. The smallest variety that I could find.
View attachment 15713
View attachment 15714

Frosted cherry.
View attachment 15715

It Saintpaulia for growing in hanging pots. . They have small flowers, but cute.
View attachment 15716 View attachment 15718

From spring to autumn.

View attachment 15719 View attachment 15721
View attachment 15722

Oksalis gave a lot of outgrowth. In the spring I have to find them a home.
wink.gif

View attachment 15723

My flowered Adenium ...
girl_in_love.gif

View attachment 15725
BEAUTIFUL,

BEAUTIFUL, your home must be like living in or visiting a botanical center, always. So very pretty. Thank you for sharing.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Are you back in the city or still enjoying the country ?
in the city...:( In the next life I will live in the heart of impenetrable jungle. But let there be a waterfall, electricity, a small portal in the big city and Wi Fi!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Are all gardeners travelers out of their time?

I could do just fine in an impenetrable woods (not sure about jungle and its animals, Larisa) if I had Spouse at my side.

Modern medicines are good, but I could probably do just fine without the rest. Even WIFI wouldn't be missed after a short withdrawal period. It's nice, but not vital.

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Really beautiful @Larisa I've never seen a gold veined Oxalis before so tried looking it up. Came up with Oxalis corymbosa aureo-reticulata now the hunt is on for it in Canada :caf.

I used to grow a few achimenes but they aren't readily available here anymore, like so many things I used to grow, the same goes for fuchsias, I used to be able to choose from hundreds of varieties, now the few that are available are just labeled as basket stuffers and more than likely labeled wrong so you don't know which variety you have until it blooms :(

Annette

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Isn't it cool how just on this page there are posts from 3 different countries.
It is a pity that so far no one from Germany. The Germans also excellent gardener.

@aftermidnight And I have this oksalis in large numbers, and achimenes too. The spring will be even greater. We need to look, can in Canada can be sent officially.

Latest posts