Fool Me Twice Shame On Me

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
According to Dr. Vance Whitaker, Assistant Professor of Strawberry Breeding and Genetics at the University of Florida, “There are no genetically modified strawberries on the market – not just in the U.S., but in the world.”

Eat with ease of mind.
Sad part is today's generation will think that is what good strawberries taste like.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
went down to the farmers market this morning picked up 2 cantaloupes had to dig though the whole crate just to find ripes ones and a couple tomatoes. the person at the register must have missed math in high school. the total was 7.26 handed her 8.00 she give back my change and a 10.00....:confused:um no thats wrong... handed back the 10.00... oh your right she hands me a 5.00...:confused: um thats still wrong...... with a little attitude in her voice well what do i owe you:mad: gave you a 5 and 3 ones so the change is all i have coming back...ready to go honey...... we had a good chuckle walking over to the strawberry man
yes people 2x3= 5
could have walked away with free produce and 3 dollars +change.. but i am not a thief...

anyway the strawberry man was open looked at the buckets, asked how much longer are you going to be here with strawberry's... we will be here maybe 2 more weeks depending on the weather... i noticed that your berries are getting smaller,dont get me wrong yours have been some of the best we have ever bought from down here.. well thank you that means a lot to me, tell you what you pick out the gallon you want and just give me 10.00...

had a interesting morning at the market.........

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mom did raise you right-we figured you weren't listening. :)

Is $10/gallon cheap? I don't buy strawberries-not a big fan.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
a gallon goes for 12.00 he has been selling them for 11.00 under cutting everyone there by a dollar..
oh my ever though they are smaller they are sure tasty...

Latest posts