Fool Me Twice Shame On Me

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Most things have been bred for production. Taste is in the mi d of the taster. It's what you grew up liking.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Taste is in the mi d of the taster.

Seed, I hate to be the one to have to point this out to you, but you seem to be missing part of your mind. tee hee smiley.gif

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Most things have been bred for production. Taste is in the mi d of the taster. It's what you grew up liking.

Yep, but did anyone grow up liking the store-bought strawberries. I'm not talking about those that have actually tasted real strawberries, just the ones that haven't. Do they truly like the store-bought?

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
from what i have read there is no gmo strawberries, but they have been so interbreed to the point they ship great, look great at the market, after first bit you throw the whole thing away and your out 4.99 a quart.....

thank goodness for the farmers that know what type to grow in their area and that sell's them at farmer markets or u pick um....

@seedcorn funny you mentioned kids, while at the farmers market yesterday noticed that 95% of the people were 45 + just a handful of the younger crowd..
whole heartily agree with you most of the children have no clue these days..

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wonder how many of these kids have this dream to get back to natural, only to find out the food doesn't taste like they remember store bought tastes like. Grocery Romaine is better than what I can grow-IMHO. Like the more mellow taste.

Latest posts