Footsteps in the Attic

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We discovered that the large wood deck on our new house makes EXPLOSIVE pops when its super cold outside. I think the deck boards had been frozen together, and it was like that sound of trees exploding in the severe cold. A very startling way to wake up!!

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
My Mother has a double paned window that moans, pops and other noises when its hot outside, when its cold outside, when a big truck goes by. Hubby has inspected it and its been installed correctly and secure.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
we inherited a spirit when we bought the building we are in now back in 2004 , her name is ayame she worked on the motor winding line from what i have been told she passed away due to a heart attack at her station, even since she has been a friendly spirit only knocking down stacks of tires. and yes there have been times that i have gone into the tire storage warehouse and have heard noises such as pallets or metal moving once i am inside the door, even had the hairs on the back of my neck go cold and stand up walking through the warehouse in the middle of summer. have the only key to my office have found things out of place at times, everytime i go open up the warehouse i always say good morning ayame.
there have been times while doing p/m work on the equipment while theres nothing turned on i can feel her. in the break room we have even had to bypass the motion sensor it kept being tripped , one time the g/m was called she meet the police once in a stack of tires feel over in the retread area... tires just do not fall over.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well I am glad you have another person that heard it ' cause I was going to say it was the wine! :D

Latest posts