For the love of fluffy buns!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Your broken red is beautiful! What happened to her ear though? I think Nacho has a rabbit who would breed her.

ninny

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
marshallsmyth said:
Your broken red is beautiful! What happened to her ear though? I think Nacho has a rabbit who would breed her.
Her mom got very hungry.:D Sir Tristan may challenge him to a duel for the right to court Her Majesty. :smack I am counting down the days till Saturday. I am picking up some things for them on Thursday. My other doe should be born any day now. Ugh I hate waiting!!

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
ninny said:
Her mom got very hungry.:D Sir Tristan may challenge him to a duel for the right to court Her Majesty. :smack I am counting down the days till Saturday. I am picking up some things for them on Thursday. My other doe should be born any day now. Ugh I hate waiting!!
:lol: :yuckyuck

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks Marshall! Kinda slow right now... I really need to think of some good content to put on there.

Since we're really "new" to all of this, I don't really know what to write about. I don't feel confident enough to really write about things. I guess I could just write more about our experiences here... tho.. those are limited as well! LOL

ninny

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Well things have changed a bit. We just have those two angoras. Things got messed up with my other doe. But I have a black angora buck coming next month. I also got a breeding pair of Silver Fox rabbits. My buck has one leg towards his championship and three BOB under his belt. He would have gotten another leg but there was only two people showing. :hit So I am head over heels with both breeds. We are making cages this weekend. I'll post how we did it.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Your fluffies are adorable, Lady Ninny.

Spouse says, "NO WAY" to getting any more bunnies, so Rusty, my fertilizer Rabbit must remain prolific only in his pellet production. I suppose that's because my intentions are meat production rather than pets or show animals and HE would be the one doing the butchering.

I'd bet, since DH never goes into the coop that I could have a doe and a youngster cage with out him ever knowing. DS has promised to do the dispatching. It is not that I can't, but that I'm so weak in my wrists and hands that butchering is more like torture than short and sweet.

Yes, please, lots of pictures! Tease me, taunt me and perhaps I'll follow my heart.

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Smart you could always look for a local processor that will do rabbits. Any local Amish folks? For a small fee you could have meat in the freezer and DH would just have to worry about enjoying his rabbit supper ;)

Latest posts