Found the coolest thing ever

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I found this antler while taking a walk in our woods with my husband. For some of you this may not be the coolest thing ever. But for me, IT IS THE COOLEST THING EVER!!
antler jpg.jpg
Let's see your coolest thing ever! Now I can relate to Georgia O'keffe's fascination with bones.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cat we have many of those around. DH and kids love hunting for sheds. They are pretty interesting and I love Georgia O'Keefe's art.:)

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's a nice one too. Maybe you can use it for some sort of yard art, a windchime or something.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I nearly wrote on @Nyboy 's bucket thread that "I never find nuthing!" Then, I realized that I'd found just that - buckets. A neighbor had collected a whole bunch from the bakery where she worked then moved without taking them. They were stacked in the alley.

Okay, buckets. I found a buffalo nickel in my yard ... but it was so worn that the date was gone.

During the archeological dig I was once on, I found lodgesites and came across some flint knappings. The flint had to stay with the school. On an unscheduled stop and excursion into the Owyhee Mountains of Oregon, I found lots of flint knappings! Those were in such a special place, I just left them on the ground.

I find square nails in one garden with great regularity but once, I found a square stainless steel punch! Hey, I could post a picture of that sometime ... but it wouldn't be as cool as your deer antler.

Oh, I've found antlers before. They are usually chewed. I figure porcupines or, maybe just squirrels. Oh look, a squirrel!

Steve

Latest posts