Found the coolest thing ever

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I found 70 dollars in the dryer last week, I kept 20 and gave the rightful owner the other 50 ha!
I found a piece of wood in the pond that looks like it is carved or I have extremely talented worm. I will post a picture tomorrow if anyone is curious.
YES<I would like to see,

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I found 70 dollars in the dryer last week, I kept 20 and gave the rightful owner the other 50 ha!
I found a piece of wood in the pond that looks like it is carved or I have extremely talented worm. I will post a picture tomorrow if anyone is curious.
I used to be very good at sniffing out myrtle wood on the beach for my uncle and a woodworking neighbor.

It was in the nose ... I had to hit it with an axe but a wood chip was all I needed :).

I could also find flecks of gold in a stream but, I would have starved to death if I was using it for a grubstake. Especially when it was $32/oz.

Steve

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
We have a moose antler that kid#2 found out in our woods. The neighbors have what looks like the other half, but it could just be from a different moose. You'd think there would be more the way they hang out here in shedding season.

I found a $20 in the sand at the beach by the folks house. I also found a $10 that had been washed and dried in my jeans pocket on the same trip. I hadn't worn those jeans for several months. I felt so rich!

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
When wifey's mum was here from Australia, we needed another seatbelt for daughter's car so we could all go places. While at a wrecking yard, I found that half the belt had been taken from a car, lifting the seat I also found the socket and extention that had been used to get the belt as well as a few other torque sockets that had been dropped under the seat in the operation.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I find pennies from heaven from Daddy almost every week.

I found a $20 bill three weeks ago on the floor of an ARCO station. I then had the oppty to donate it to my niece who saved 2 baby kittens from a horrible death.

CrazyFeathers

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I think you see what you want to see, I see a face and a spider. My husband thinks it's very talented worms. When we dug the slop out of the bottom of the pond this relic came out with it.
IMAG0806.jpg
IMAG0805.jpg
IMAG0804.jpg

Latest posts