Found This Beauty Today

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's rare to see a tree frog this big, probably 3 inches long. It posed nicely for me.
20150923_124028.jpg

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cool We had a green one and a gray one hang out on the spokes of our patio umbrella on July 4th. Stayed all day with everyone coming and going and looking at them!

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
He's adorable! Looks like he's trying to camouflage with the mortar between your bricks. :)

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Wow, that is a big one! I don't think I have ever seen one that big. Great shot too!

They're so cute, except for the ones that ride on the door and plop down in the house, treating me to a long game of catch me if you can.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Am I going to have to start taking pictures standing on my head?
It makes sense for me to edit pictures.

Usually, it's cropping but if I do anything at all and save it, the picture appears upright. It's just a bit of a bother but I'm busy trying to figure out what I'm taking a picture of with the camera (and making sure my digitS' are outta the way ;)). Then, the automatic adjustment to view is kinda cool. The problem comes in when the picture is posted.

We have few tree frogs here probably because of the arid climate. I hadn't thought of them clinging to a door and inviting themselves into the house :D.

Steve

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I hadn't thought of them clinging to a door and inviting themselves into the house :D.

Steve

:D Our atrium door seems to be a frog magnet, I have a lot of experience at frog catching. Tip: Throwing a dish towel on them increases your chance of a catch by about 50%. :lol:

It's even more fun when they get away and the game turns into hide and seek. Fun little guys, they will peep until you walk into the room, then silence. It took me two hours to win the game once. I should have known it was smart enough to hide in my salt and pepper collection. :gig

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow, that is a big one! I don't think I have ever seen one that big. Great shot too!

They're so cute, except for the ones that ride on the door and plop down in the house, treating me to a long game of catch me if you can.

Ava lost a crawdad in the house last year. I still haven't found it!

Latest posts