Freedom day.

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
Today is sort of my freedom day, as the last of the labor intensive jobs was completed. I planted the cucumbers in the greenhouse, installed the netting and water lines. The soil garden has been planted and covered with black poly to control weeds, maintain moisture and warm the soil. There is not much to do now other than some maintenance, while I watch the plants grow and anticipate my first tomato of the season. Also, I always find it amazing how quickly the cucumbers find and attach themselves to the netting; literally in a matter of minutes it seems.

netting.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Freedom Day....I like the sound of that. In your orderly garden and greenhouse, those cucumbers know they'd better reach out for the webbing you so thoughtfully provided for them. :love In every picture you ever post, it is so neat, clean and orderly. Do you have a trashy, messy corner you could take a picture of so I can feel better about myself? :gig:gig

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@jackb He is a good northerner that does great work......

I would be as well (instead of a mess) if not for my southern genes.

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
Freedom Day....I like the sound of that. In your orderly garden and greenhouse, those cucumbers know they'd better reach out for the webbing you so thoughtfully provided for them. :love In every picture you ever post, it is so neat, clean and orderly. Do you have a trashy, messy corner you could take a picture of so I can feel better about myself? :gig:gig

If it would make you happy I could Photoshop a crumpled up paper towel into the image.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
See how nice northerners are.....always giving to the southerners. We give, we give and we give.....:)

Latest posts