Freedom day.

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
But, but, but the crumpled toweling is clean. I expected it to have been properly used before the crumple. Wasted crumple!:(
OK, you talked me into it, I could never refuse a lady. ;) And, that attitude has gotten me into a lot of trouble over the years.

sloppy2.jpg

Last edited:

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
Soon I will have to terminate the growing tips of the Tropic tomatoes, as they are going to be beyond the supports. The garden tomatoes, planted the same day, are only slightly over a foot tall with golf ball sized fruit. On the other hand,the greenhouse plants have good sized fruit. The single pepper in the greenhouse and the figs trees in the greenhouse are also out performing the plants out doors. Additionally, the cucumbers in the greenhouse are already climbing the netting, while the plants outdoors are just beginning to grow tendrils.

tall tropic toms.jpg

tropic tom.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well of course the greenhouse plants are out performing the outside plants! The greenhouse plants are the luckiest plants in the world! They are doted on, the conditions are beyond perfect, temperature, humidity, light, all carefully controlled for optimum growing conditions. Not even a speck of dirt on the floor! The outside plants are also doted on, carefully tended to and loved. It's like comparing growing a baby in the womb or a cardboard box. :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts