Friend Being Blackmailed What Advice Would You Give

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
DD's went to Vegas--had a great time, they had been there before, changed hotels so they stayed at two of them, met our associate there for 3 days on HER way back from a cruise in Hawaii...**take a breath** ANYway, while they on vacation my youngest DD gets a call and VM from some lady in a town an hour away, comPLAINING that she DIDN'T ask for the one inch of snow to be plowed off of her driveway.
She had to dial that one, ya know.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
DD's went to Vegas--had a great time, they had been there before, changed hotels so they stayed at two of them, met our associate there for 3 days on HER way back from a cruise in Hawaii...**take a breath** ANYway, while they on vacation my youngest DD gets a call and VM from some lady in a town an hour away, comPLAINING that she DIDN'T ask for the one inch of snow to be plowed off of her driveway.
She had to dial that one, ya know.
People are so annoying.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Kennel phone number is 1 number off from CVS. I get 3 to 4 calls a week for them.:barnie
We have an old lady calling looking for her son all the time. If I don't answer she keeps calling back. I have thought of calling the son to see if he can help her dial more easily. But, I am not bothered by it and maybe I can help her some time.

Last edited: