Friend Being Blackmailed What Advice Would You Give

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
well, i don't think i want to see those pictures! o_O

with all the communication your friend did back & forth could be used to catch or blackmail back this jerk. it certainly gives him enough evidence that your friend was coerced into sending the info 1st. if he is smart enough to use facebook he should be able to put some word out there to warn others about this dirtbag's scheme & ID info to watch out for. if he is good with facebook he should just go silent or private if i remember right you can do that on there.

i have yet to get into the social media stuff because i don't feel the need to let everyone know my business. i have to work, take care of my home, pets & family. if i wasted time having to snap/post pics of everything i did i would have to quit everything else that needs to get done in my life!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cat how did everything go with your colonoscopy
Clean as a whistle. I also had an endoscopy. My 2nd cousin died recently of esophageal cancer. He said it started with heart burn. I have had heartburn a bit so my doctor thought it warranted a look-see. I do not worry about cancer or anything else-a waste of life to worry. Everything fine there too. I may say I nearly chickened out of the endoscopy but it's over with and I am fine. Everyone was fantastic and so professional at the facility where I went so it was as good an experience as possible under the circumstances. I went home and slept a lot. Then went out to dinner and a magician show that night. Slept in the next day too. Then thought all was good and cleaned out the horse barn. Went to clean out the chicken coup and felt weird half way through. Husband finished when he got home from work. Pretty good today. Getting back to normal. Anesthesia takes a lot out of you.

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Clean as a whistle. I also had an endoscopy. My 2nd cousin died recently of esophageal cancer. He said it started with heart burn. I have had heartburn a bit so my doctor thought it warranted a look-see. I do not worry about cancer or anything else-a waste of life to worry. Everything fine there too. I may say I nearly chickened out of the endoscopy but it's over with and I am fine. Everyone was fantastic and so professional at the facility where I went so it was as good an experience as possible under the circumstances. I went home and slept a lot. Then went out to dinner and a magician show that night. Slept in the next day too. Then thought all was good and cleaned out the horse barn. Went to clean out the chicken coup and felt weird half way through. Husband finished when he got home from work. Pretty good today. Getting back to normal. Anesthesia takes a lot out of you.

:celebrate that's the kind of news we like to hear.

Annette

Latest posts