Friend Being Blackmailed What Advice Would You Give

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
scaredest i've ever been in my life was sudden chatter bumps on a mountain road with no guardrails. i wasn't going very fast as it was steep, downhill, but going down that road and those bumps were suddenly there and i had zero control heading for an edge... it wasn't a pants/brown stain event, but darn close to it...

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bottom of hill was down town White Plains heavy traffic. Friend has not heard from BM for couple days now. I asked a friend if she could set him up with one of her girl friends.

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Had to get the snowblower fixed. Hadn't run it in 2 years. DH had put Stabil in the gas, but we never ran it last year. We tried to start it in the cold garage and he thought that the gas line had frozen. We moved it to the basement--NO SMALL FEAT bc there is a 12 in ledge that leads INTO the basement and we had to lift it up to get it to the 5 1/2 (cement) indoor steps. STILL didn't start. So, we looked up the spark plug to replace it. I called a rental/repair business 1/2 a mile from our office in town. I figured that they rented my Toro model and would carry the right size. They said, won't work, it's your carborater. I had, "You'll shoot your eye out!" in my head when I left the shop with a new spark plug. :\ So, I called my mower guy to fix it, 10 minutes up the road. He said the same thing, but he picked it up on Tuesday and brought it back fixed on Wednesday, $90.00 for the carborater and $90.00 for the labor. I thought it was a good deal.
Murphy's Law says that we will now have no snowstorms the rest of this winter.

Latest posts