Fuchsia Much Better Then Green

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Kind of sorta of, but not quite, haha

Mary
Hot pink with a touch of purple or... you decide, everybody's eyes don't see the same shade in fact after cataract surgery each of my eyes register a slightly different hue in a color... and then there are different shades of fuchsia. Here you go....
DSCN7026.JPG

Annette, who gets a kick out of stirring the pot up a bit;)

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Last christmas client with 2 hairy dogs that take hours to do gave me a exlarge size kit kat. Thistle you should offer your clients Christmas decorating of their landscaple. Hang some lights and red bows Christmas bonus

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I will get a Christmas gift from every parent. But it's funny how much they vary. There is always the one who gifts you $ or a gift certificate to a nursery. Then there are the odd ones who give me a gift certificate to a meat market? :rolleyes: Though I appreciate each one, it always irks me when someone gives me cheap candies or cookies. They all know I exercise on a regular basis and eat very clean. I just toss it out. It ain't worth the calories. ;)

Mary
Toss out the cheap candies or cookies ??? Instead of them going to waste, give them to the homeless and hungry panhandlers on every other off ramp in town .:weee

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Last christmas client with 2 hairy dogs that take hours to do gave me a exlarge size kit kat. Thistle you should offer your clients Christmas decorating of their landscaple. Hang some lights and red bows Christmas bonus

Ex large KitKat?? :lol: That's hilarious! I hope you shared it with your staff...

Nope to the Christmas decorating. But thanks for the suggestion. ;)
The big lawn companies do that and they're welcome to the business.
My biggest client isn't even around after Labor Day.
In that house, the former owners,( who were year round residents) used to have me make evergreen displays in the large stone pots after the annual flowers came out.
Big ol' "bouquets" with red twig dogwood, pine, cedar, and spruce boughs, moss gathered from the woods, mossy bare pine branches harvested from my property and Mahonia that had turned red with the cooler temps. That was a lot of fun.

Latest posts