Garden helper, Siri.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
She is beautiful. I love her coloring too. I have a 12 year old blue merle Aussie. They are fantastic dogs.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I let my girl out this morning to go potty and she came back snakebit. She was holding her back foot up, it hadn't even started swelling yet. I gave her an arnicare pill for pain and explored her foot looking for a sticker or something that would make her limp. I suspected snakebite and sure enough, it started swelling. I gave her a baby aspirin and Benadryl. 4 hours later I repeated the medicine and now she's fine. She didn't even flinch when our 11 month old grand daughter mauled her this evening. We love that dog!

beeper

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I let my girl out this morning to go potty and she came back snakebit. She was holding her back foot up, it hadn't even started swelling yet. I gave her an arnicare pill for pain and explored her foot looking for a sticker or something that would make her limp. I suspected snakebite and sure enough, it started swelling. I gave her a baby aspirin and Benadryl. 4 hours later I repeated the medicine and now she's fine. She didn't even flinch when our 11 month old grand daughter mauled her this evening. We love that dog!
Wow, you were lucky, so glad she is ok. They are such wonderful dogs, I am on my 5th one, wish I could have more, only one at a time.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think Polly is my 4th Aussie. They are fantastic dogs.

IMG_1919.JPG

Latest posts