Garden humor thread..

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Forget the newspaper, read a Seed Catalog!

Mary
Forget them both ... the cartoon section of the papaer is the ONLY reading material one really needs to make the flush go round and round then down faster and leave a smile on one's face !!! :)

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Almost. The comic section is generally too short to last through all but the briefest BM's. A BOOK of collected newspaper comics can do the job (provided its a new one you haven't read yet) Though even that can cause problems (thanks to my parents deciding to bring me up on books of the comics that THEY loved as kids, I'm probably the only kid born in the 80's who main worry when the toilet busted was it would all end up in the Okeefenokee swamp and Pogo Possum would say "we have met the enemy and he is YOU!":()

Alternatively in this day and age, I imagine a tablet linked to an online cartoon archive might do the trick (Off the Mark would probably be a good choice, or Rubes, now that The Far Side is no longer published.)

I usually just grab whatever book I'm reading at the moment (or why it's been years since any book I've read has finished in a condition where I could try and sell it used when I was done; I read in the bath sometimes too)

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i have a Far Side book in my collection. those never get old for me! but i will admit, i take my tablet with me to look at seed sites online! :hide

Latest posts