Garden humor thread..

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
if you have a leaf blower it can be used year round. if the stuff is light that is! give it a try sometime & it should keep you from breaking you back trying to shovel it away.

i heard a story a couple years ago about a guy in MA that used his weed torch one winter trying to melt his pile of snow. someone reported him for it & i guess he got in some serious trouble for it. i can't think of why it could have been illegal for it other than if you set the pavement on fire it could be difficult to put out.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
best friend.jpg

Attachments

• best friend.jpg
    best friend.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 176

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
snow shovels are way over rated there has to be a better way.......
View attachment 18077 View attachment 18078

OK... First... why would you NEED to shovel with that truck? Oh wait... is that a Chevy?
Second... I had to look at it for... ahem, way too long to figure out what was funny about it

and third.. does anyone else see the little face of the person buried in the snow?????

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
OK... First... why would you NEED to shovel with that truck? Oh wait... is that a Chevy?
Second... I had to look at it for... ahem, way too long to figure out what was funny about it

and third.. does anyone else see the little face of the person buried in the snow?????
I had to go back and look, yep, there is a face!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
What!?

Okay, I'd never wear them --- I don't wear shorts. Maybe if they were ankle-length ...

Okay, I'm willing to allow women to determine men's fashions. It only makes sense to me. JUST as long as I'm comfortable in something practical!

;) Steve

Latest posts