Garden humor thread..

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Water pistol......................

When my three-year-old son opened the birthday gift from his grandmother, he discovered a water pistol. More then once my mother said " I hope when you have kids they are just like you"
He squealed with delight and headed for the nearest sink.

I was not so pleased. I turned to Mom and said, ''I'm surprised at you.
Don't you remember how we used to drive you crazy with water guns?''

Mom smiled and replied, ''Yes dear - I remember very wel

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
...alcohol is a solution.

Branch = spring.

Some would have us focus more on the spring than the Demon Rum. The springs will keep coming, there is little doubt about it. Some will be shallow but many will have that character @Ridgerunner makes note of. Springs are like that.

A decision is involved in thinking that there is any solution gained by putting the rump in it.

Steve

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I once had a client from Russia give me a bottle of Russian vodka. She said not to use a mixer but do shots. I waited till some friends stop by to open and try. By far the smoothest vodka ever was like drinking water, no one went home that night all slept over for safety.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
There are lots of artesian wells around here. They are just springs that get tapped and a pipe put in. Great tasting water (in that you can't taste it, heh)
Lots of folks go to one near my home town and fill up containers to take home, some times because their water was turned off at home.

Latest posts